Contemporary Hardwood Flooring – What are the options? Hardwood Contemporary Range.
There are 10 finishes to choose from in this Engineered flooring range.
- Cold Grey: Subtle and delicates shades of grey
- White Grey: Wood grain comes through very subtly, through a chalky finish
- Hint Of Grey: This finish will give a slightly warmer tone creating a comfortable and cosy environment.
- Knotty Oak: Due to the pronounced knotting and graining of this finish, you will achieve a beautiful and natural looking wooden floor.
- Knotty Whitewashed: This is an extremely stylish floor. Yet again it has pronounced grains and knots and the subtle white wash will suite classical and contemporary interiors and designs.
- Brushed and Oiled Oak: An absolute Classic which will brighten up any space and give a feeling of space.
- Matt Lacquered: Yet again a Classic but this is lacquered making it easy to maintain but still revealing the natural beauty of the wood
- Honey Oak: This really is a beautiful warm and inviting floor and has been an extremely popular choice with our customers. Will suite both modern and classical interiors.
- Coffee Oak: Dark and delicious! Warm and inviting. If you have the space then this floor will look absolutely fantastic and if you keep your walls light, this floor will add depth and beauty to any room.
If you would like to see this beautiful contemporary hardwood flooring range then please visit our showroom where we have all the samples for you to see. Technical Info: 189 x 15/4 x 1860mm ( 4mm wear layer ) This range is available in the click System, which makes for a quick and easy installation. If you would like to see samples give us a call on 0141 638 0968To get a quote on any real wood flooring species, whether its carpet, laminate, vinyl, solid hardwood or engineered wood, send us a quick Quick Quote enquiry.